The Friends of the Fort Bragg Library are continually fundraising to support library programs and services.
On behalf of Fort Bragg Library, the Friends welcome gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations, and estates for the general support and/or specific programs for the Library.
You can earmark your donation to support a specific need of the Library (e.g. building fund, teen programming, outreach programs, etc) or donate for general purposes.
How you can donate:
Donate online by using the Donation type listed below.
(Contact the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org to earmark your donation.)
PayPal One-time only donation:
PayPal Monthly Subscription:
To Unsubscribe from monthly donations:
1. Cash: Give directly to staff at library and earmark for the Friends.
2. Checks: Make out to Friends of the Fort Bragg Library and mail to: P.O. Box 2718, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
3. Matching Gifts: Multiply your dollars when your employers match your donation.
4. Wills / Bequests, Trusts, Gift annuity, Life Insurance, Securities, Real Estate: Leave a true legacy to Friends of the Fort Bragg Library earning income and tax benefits for you and your family while giving to the library.
5. In-Kind: Gifts other than cash; such as books or technology may be accepted.
We invite local businesses to support libraries and reading in Fort Bragg through sponsorships of literacy outreach throughout the year. The Friends welcomes business sponsorship of reading programs, collections, and community development projects.
Contact us at P. O. Box 2718, Fort Bragg, CA. 95437 or email@example.com for more information.
Our 501(c) (3) enables Friends of Fort Bragg Library, Inc. to receive tax-deductible contributions.