The library is closed due to Covid-19 lockdowns. Please see our Calendar of Events for our online programming during the pandemic.
Fort Bragg Library has a variety of ongoing programs for all interests and we’re adding new ones on a regular basis. If you have a special talent or skill and would like to host an event or program, please give us a call @ 707-964-2020 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Tuesday, 1-3 pm (by appt. only)
- June – August
Adult Book Club
- last Thursday of the month @ 2 pm
- first Thursday of the month, 6-8 pm
- On haitus. Will return for quarterly events soon.
- third Friday of the month, 2-3:30 pm
- Every Wednesday @10:30 am
NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing in a Month)
- Mid-October thru mid-March (ages 12+)
Off site programs:
Farmer’s Market (Downtown)
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays
The Library Hour with Dennis Dias on KNYO 107.7 FM
- every Friday, 2-3 pm, catch up on all the happenings at your county library
Brew Pub Book Club, @Overtime Brewing Company, 190 Elm St, Fort Bragg,
- every 4th Wednesday of the month 7-8 pm