Effective November 15, 2017, Axis 360 will become the sole provider of Mendocino County Library e-Audiobooks and all OverDrive e-Audiobooks will be transferred to Axis 360.
- OverDrive will retain the majority of our e-Book collection.
- All new e-Audiobooks will appear in Axis 360, so check there for the newest, hottest titles!
- Download the Axis 360 app for your device or PC and start listening today!
- Please note: OverDrive eAudiobook holds will be transferred to Axis 360.
The library thanks you for your patience with these changes.
What is Axis 360?
Shared by Mendocino, Sonoma, and Lake County Libraries, Axis 360 is a state-of-the-art system for circulating ebooks and digital audiobooks.
Axis 360 improves the eBook and eAudiobook process as follows:
- One-time library card number authentication remembers the customer after that without requiring creation of a separate account.
- Easy checkout and download.
- Seamless transition to reading and listening checked out books.
How do I get Started with Axis 360?
Axis 360 is available by web browser and by mobile app. All you need is your library card number and PIN (4 digit Personal Identification Number). You not need to set up a separate account.
- On a web browser, access Mendocino County Library’s Axis 360 catalog at: http://mendo.axis360.baker-taylor.com/
- Or you can navigate to your app store, search for Axis 360 and download the app.
- After downloading the app, search for Mendocino County Library and login using your library card number and PIN.
- For more assistance see Axis 360’s help pages.